I never realised what a cool place (and how foreign) parts of Singapore are! Me and yl were at Arab Street (and we spent a bomb on beads and stuff haha) and then me and zsing walked down Serangoon Road (in search of French Canteen which, to our dismay, was closed on account of it being New Year's Day). So I've resolved to be far more adventurous in checking out parts of London. But i need to find people to do that with first though. heh. Which sort of leads to my other resolution to be more sociable. which i normally am but it's beccome too tiring. bleargh. but. I guess i should make a semblance of -some- effort :)
Please meet up with me (if you want to) before Saturday! I'm leaving in the morning so it's not like i can meet people before i leave. and i'll be travelling alone :( so i'm figuring i'll be doubly lonely as I leave. I'm not very good at the 'be by myself' thing. but i'll survive and live to see you all again in June/July.
Cloudy Boracay
what i do when i"m studying
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(37)
-
▼
January
(12)
- it's really funny how you can always tell who has ...
- It's strange how random things that my mother said...
- La fille aux cheveux lin is such a pretty name for...
- i wonder how anyone knows when it's time to stop. ...
- Hmmmm. It is a very surreal thing, sitting on my g...
- It probably shows that I still have an ounce of aw...
- how does one progress to using 'cheers' and not fe...
- gaaah. Things always seem to be coloured brighter ...
- settling back into the blahness of school. and the...
- ugh. am still crazily jet lagged. what is this! I ...
- Now I'm back. And I miss everyone :( Which i guess...
- I never realised what a cool place (and how foreig...
-
▼
January
(12)
No comments:
Post a Comment