Cloudy Boracay
what i do when i"m studying
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(37)
-
▼
January
(12)
- it's really funny how you can always tell who has ...
- It's strange how random things that my mother said...
- La fille aux cheveux lin is such a pretty name for...
- i wonder how anyone knows when it's time to stop. ...
- Hmmmm. It is a very surreal thing, sitting on my g...
- It probably shows that I still have an ounce of aw...
- how does one progress to using 'cheers' and not fe...
- gaaah. Things always seem to be coloured brighter ...
- settling back into the blahness of school. and the...
- ugh. am still crazily jet lagged. what is this! I ...
- Now I'm back. And I miss everyone :( Which i guess...
- I never realised what a cool place (and how foreig...
-
▼
January
(12)
No comments:
Post a Comment