Cloudy Boracay

Cloudy Boracay

Thursday, May 08, 2003

i'm v sad... evrytime i look in the mirror i see a shorn sheep :/ hrmph. so unused to it! haven't got such a short do in like eons!!! haha :D shall think of all the bald canoe guys in comfort :) their heads are so nice and fuzzy! it's like a furry sticker :):):) and it seems as if bald guys tend to rub their heads a lot more! and it's so comical!!! :D haha... oh yeah :D was in the library when i read judith's comment :) how happy-inducing! hehe :D laughed a bit too loud i think... many pple turned round to stare at me :)

fuzzy showed this to me today... positive i've seen it somewhere before but first time i've really read it properly :)

He wishes for the cloths of heaven
Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half-light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet:
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams.
-- William Butler Yeats


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive