Cloudy Boracay
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
A mite too late I am. to go this crazy. a word i use regularly of late,i realise. It's impossible to get anything done when one is this distracted. Distraction. Me, the shirker from confrontation, am distracted enough to try to do something about it. But I don't know how to go about doing it (other than picking up the nearest axe, sharp or not, and blindly charging in.)
what i do when i"m studying
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(14)
-
▼
November
(10)
- I want to say but cannot say leh. how. die. doomed...
- cold hands.warm body. hee!going crazy with not bei...
- I don't quite remember feeling ever as queasy as t...
- There are probably a dozen more elegant ways to pu...
- Sitting in starbucks is like sitting in an oasis o...
- A mite too late I am. to go this crazy. a word i u...
- stalk pounce devour.
- 闷骚was right.how completely appropriate. when can i...
- If I were a superhero, I would want to be able to ...
- Only in the throes of a mood does the urge to writ...
-
▼
November
(10)
No comments:
Post a Comment