Victory!
I carted home a full length mirror from portobello!
Cloudy Boracay
what i do when i"m studying
Blog Archive
-
▼
2005
(69)
-
▼
October
(19)
- It's so depressing. Because of daylight savings, w...
- Victory!I carted home a full length mirror from po...
- i haven't done laundry in 3 weeks. and the day i c...
- AHHH!according to crys i now have 12 johnny depps ...
- Looking thru Varian. Must they call it 'kinky tast...
- my mind works in the strangest ways! I am probably...
- hey haven't been posting! too lazy. plus i'm ill t...
- is there a limit to self pitying? or does it feed ...
- canterbury is quite a boring place. but fun to tak...
- I AM SO HUNGRY.but i'm too lazy to step out of my ...
- I know rugby is a very fun sport. but when you're ...
- walking home alone after dark is so scary. Thank g...
- ah well. the view at blackfriars bridge is always ...
- mmhmmmm :Dindian takeout.YUM.update at 2309h:we ar...
- i finally bought narnia. there was a discount on a...
- Здравствуйте!damn russian is difficult! especially...
- i should probably change the title of my blog soon...
- oh yeah.i'm actually facebookable now! :D amazing....
- Hyde park is gorgeous. actually. it's the canards ...
-
▼
October
(19)
No comments:
Post a Comment