Cloudy Boracay
Sunday, September 25, 2005
i leave in nearly exactly 7 hours. there's an inexplicable sense of worry. maybe not inexplicable. i'm just nervous i guess! it'd help if there weresomeone else i really know in lse... ugh. help me! deep breaths aren't really helping tho. and i think i'm winding myself up even tho i'm sure it's going to be exciting and fun. it's like how i'm ok with heights if i'm distracted but n ot when i'm faced with silence and lots of time to contemplate falling and smashing on the ground :(
what i do when i"m studying
Blog Archive
-
▼
2005
(69)
-
▼
September
(11)
- I'm happy that London has so many great museums an...
- London is a killer for walking! I've been here lik...
- i have nobody's skype! and noone's ever online! th...
- Well. Today feels much better i guess :) still a b...
- In london. and i suddenly feel very alone. is that...
- i leave in nearly exactly 7 hours. there's an inex...
- I can drive now :) But no car.I have a stack of pa...
- Haha. i love the 'cluck the chicken' widget :) I a...
- All sunburnt! Sentosa was v fun. but VERY expensiv...
- ugh. i hate photos :( i always look so bad in the...
- It's only at social events like this where you rea...
-
▼
September
(11)
No comments:
Post a Comment