So embarrassing.
The closest i've ever been to going clubbing was some camp in secondary school where they dimmed all the lights in the school hall, blasted corny music and we went berserk.
Cloudy Boracay
what i do when i"m studying
Blog Archive
-
▼
2005
(69)
-
▼
June
(9)
- i do not understand why there are people who canno...
- It seems that everyone whom i happen to meet are i...
- Maybe it's my proximity to my sister nowadays. I'm...
- So embarrassing.The closest i've ever been to goin...
- I do believe i never want to spend 6 hours picking...
- Remind me never -ever- to go for so-called formal ...
- So embarrassing. Me and the Clutch are mortal enem...
- Sigh. It's only been a week and a half! i have mor...
- Well. I finally did watch Madagascar yesterday, bu...
-
▼
June
(9)
No comments:
Post a Comment