Cloudy Boracay

Cloudy Boracay

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Reading aman/everybody's blogs is making me mope! i have nothing going on in my life (that's exciting) and i only have myself to blame. grrr. Everything's on hold because of NUMBER 1 and NUMBER 2, incidents i'm not inclined to reveal on a blog. even if it's just a blog that no one reads :)

It's a terrible feeling when I feel like blogging and i realise there's nothing worth blogging cos nothing of note has occurred and it's really tragic when I blog about things like: I woke up, I went out for breakfast, I bought a couple of bones for soup.

ah well. things on hold currently that -have- to be done before i go to the uni:
1. driving. (a big plus being that i'll actually have someone's car to drive when i pass)
2. pilates.
3. salsa (of second priority in pilates because i'm scared of people like p******. sorry crys :P)
4. erm. anything interesting.

well well. so now the whiny person shall go do something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment