Cloudy Boracay

Cloudy Boracay

Thursday, January 06, 2005

First Day at Work

My feet hurt like hell. My ego is beyond bruised. I sold a thousand bucks (around there) of stuff but I get 1.5% in commission (only). I am very tired. I cannot remember the price of a lot of products. I don't know where the stocks are put. I'm not sure what's what and I have perfected the art of telling the customer--- Please wait for a while. I'll go check. --- and then bug my senior.

What a first day at work. but of course, the part where yingling came to visit me and waited for me to go for a break was the best part :) yay. i love yingling. oh yeah. if any of you want to come visit my next gig is at tangs next friday :) look for the girl with average makeup. oh and a v bad part of the job was where i had to keep checking my makeup and realising i was shining all over (bad) and my dark circles were showing. a lot. heh. v demoralising. but at least i get to touch up at the counter :) i still feel sneaky doing that tho.

sigh. call me before you visit la. otherwise i might be on break or sthg. oh wait. i leave my phone in the store. so you know, i might not pick up unless i just -happen- to be in the store room getting those expensive products.

No comments:

Post a Comment